Period: Aug – Sep 2020
Client: Family Life Tips Magazine
Subject: Website ReDesign
Family Life Tips is a digital magazine that produces an online magazine focused on lifestyle, wellness, child development, and personal development for the entire family. The target audience is primarily women between the ages of 18-45 who are interested in self-improvement, health, wellness, and child-rearing.
The client wanted to revamp their website to make it more modern and user-friendly. They wanted to improve the overall user experience by making the website more responsive and easier to navigate. They also wanted to make it easier for users to access and interact with their content.
The objectives of the redesign project were to increase traffic, engagement, and subscriptions. The goals were to improve the website’s design and functionality, create a better user experience, and make it easier for users to find and interact with content.
To achieve these objectives and goals, we implemented several key features and functionality, including:
- A more responsive layout that adapts to different screen sizes and devices.
- An improved navigation system that makes it easier for users to find and access content.
- Better content presentation with a focus on readability, visual appeal, and user engagement.
- Integration of social media sharing buttons to encourage users to share content on their social media channels.
- Implementation of a subscription form to encourage visitors to subscribe to the magazine’s email newsletter.
Before the redesign, the Family Life Tips website faced several issues and challenges. These included technical problems such as slow loading times and poor mobile responsiveness, usability issues such as confusing navigation and cluttered pages, and low user engagement due to outdated design and lack of interactivity.
- The website’s loading time improved significantly, which improved the user experience and reduced bounce rates.
- The revamped website design also made it more accessible across different devices, improving overall usability.
- The new navigation system was more intuitive and user-friendly, making it easier for users to find and access content.
The addition of interactive features such as social media sharing buttons and comment sections increased user engagement and encouraged user participation.
In conclusion, the redesign project for [client name] focused on improving the overall user experience of the website, with a focus on making it more modern, responsive, and user-friendly. By implementing key features and functionality, the redesigned website achieved its objectives and goals, resulting in increased traffic, engagement, and subscriptions. The design process involved conducting a website audit, creating wireframes and design mockups, testing, and launching the updated website.